Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mornings suck

When someone says "Good morning" to me, I am usually still half asleep. My vocal chords cannot produce much more than a grunting sound that is barely audible to the other person. I cannot and will not speak first thing in the morning. My brain just isn't ready for it. So, when someone says, "Good morning!" to me first thing in the morning, I grunt at them. This grunting translates to: "What's so good about it? Nothing good ever happens in the morning. Why can't we all just say 'morning'?" I know some people do say "morning", but they really mean "good morning". Whereas if I say, "morning" I really just mean morning. The greatest thing that happens to me in the morning is coffee and taking a heaping shit.

To illustrate how much mornings suck, here is a cute little ecard I found on the Internet:


No comments:

Post a Comment